Jamieson’s Hot Lunch Program
(Sponsored by Jamieson PAC, a volunteer, fundraising program)
Order healthy lunches for your child at reasonable prices.
Concession sales offer Kernel’s popcorn and other Ministry-approved treats during hot lunch days.
Starts January 15 to March 14, 2019, on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday only. Online ordering opens December 29th. Orders must be received by January 7th for your child to start receiving lunches January 15th.
The Hot Lunch program is Jamieson’s most successful fundraising activity. Last year, the program raised more than $30,000. By purchasing lunches, you’re helping support education at Jamieson. The program has funded student agendas distributed at the start of each year, classroom equipment, school supplies, and extracurricular activities such as the VSO field trips, and Lunar New Year’s celebrations.
HOW TO ORDER
- Go to munchalunch.com and click the Login button.
- For existing users, enter your parent email and password to login to your existing account.
- For new users, click “New User” and follow the prompts to open a new account.
|If you have an account…
If you need an account…
THE FINE PRINT:
- Lunches can be ordered any time during the term, up to 8 days prior to the delivery date of your first lunch.
- Payment by credit card only (Visa or MasterCard). Lunches for any unpaid accounts will be automatically cancelled one week before the scheduled lunch date.
- 7 days cancellation notice required and a credit will be issued. Upon request, accounts with credit balances in excess of $25 will be issued a refund cheque at the end of the school year.
- Refunds will NOT be issued for missed hot lunches due to school absences. Arrangements can be made for a parent, friend or sibling to pick up lunch orders during lunchtime by contacting email@example.com
- Please note a reminder email from Munchalunch is sent to parents the day before each hot lunch day to confirm orders.
If you do not receive an email, your lunch order for the following day was not received.
- The contents of each division’s bin are sorted and double-checked by the hot lunch volunteers. Before the bins are released to the classrooms, all orders are verified by student lunch monitors. Once the bins are in the classroom, it is the responsibility of the lunch monitors, teacher or supervision aide to ensure that the correct orders are distributed.
- For further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in volunteering?
Please email Jacqueline Tiong at email@example.com
Thank you for supporting this very important school fundraiser!
Jamieson Hot Lunch Committee